Help / FAQ
In order to make a booking, first check with us the availability the chalet. If the property is not available for your chosen dates, we will suggest the nearest dates we have available. If the property is available for your chosen dates, please click on the orange “Book Now” button and fill in the form. Once you have filled in our booking form, we will hold the booking for you for two days in order to give you time to get the 30% deposit to us. You can pay us by debit/credit card or by bank transfer.
Your security deposit will be returned after we have inspected the property – within 14 days of departure.
The security deposit is 3200 CHF .
Upon arrival, you can either pay cash the security deposit to our local operator or have the amount pre-authorized on your credit card.
Yes, the cost of cleaning the property at the end of your stay is included within the rental cost.
Our property is non-smoking, but you can, of course, smoke outside.
- Can I bring my dog/cat?
No, animals are not accepted in our property, no exceptions.
- When will I need to pay the balance of the booking?
The balance of the booking is due 8 weeks (56 days) before your arrival date. If you are making your booking less than 8 weeks (56 days) before your arrival date you will need to make full payment at the time of booking.
- What are the arrival and departure times?
Please arrive between 16:00 and 19:00. You will need to vacate the property by 10:00 on your day of departure.
- What is the capacity of the property?
The maximum number of people the property can accommodate is 16.
- Does the price include free use of the WiFi internet?
- Does the price include firewood?
- Does the price include linen and towels ?
Yes. Towels and linen are included, and beds will be made up for your arrival.
- Can you hold a period for me while I make my decision?
Yes, you can hold a booking for a period of 48 hours without any obligation
- Do you give a discount for bookings of more than one week?
Yes, we can, please contact us for more details.
- Do you accept cheques-vacances?
No, we do not.
- Does the price include heating, water and electricity?
Yes, subject to reasonable usage.
- How do I find the property and collect the keys?
Our operator will send you an email a few weeks before the start of your holiday that will contain full arrival details together with all contact details (telephone and email). Upon your arrival, you will be given the keys and advice relating to the property and the local area, and answers to any questions you might have. You will also be asked to pay cash or pre-authorize on your credit card the 3200 CHF security deposit. You will also be asked to pay the local Tourist Tax in relation to your group and the length of your stay.
- Can I have the address of the property?
The address is:
Route des Clèves 265
1997 – Haute-Nendaz
- Can you give me the exact location of the property / GPS co-ordinates?
The property GPS co-ordinates are as follows: 46.173923, 7.285536
- Do I need a car to get to your property?
Yes, a car is needed.
- How many car parking spaces are there?
When no snow there are:
- 5 car parking spaces at the property
When there is snow :
- 5 reserved car parking spaces at the parking “Les Clèves”, 300m from the property.
- How much do the parking spaces cost?
The parking spaces reserved for the Chalet are included in the rental price.
- How far away from the property are the shops?
The property is 1.50 km away from the village centre of Haute-Nendaz, where there are some small shops and 2 supermarkets.
- How far is the property from Haute-Nendaz?
The property is 1.30 km away from Haute-Nendaz.
- What is the altitude of the property?
The altitude is 1600 metres.
(2.50 CHF per night per adult, 1.50 CHF per night per child between 6 and 12 years old, 0 CHF per child below 6 years old)
- Do I need snow chains?
We strongly recommend snow chains when driving on mountain roads in Switzerland during the winter months (from 1st December to 30th April), even for 4x4s. If you are hiring a car make sure that they are provided.
- Are the roads regularly cleared of snow?
All the local roads are regularly cleared of snow by the local commune as required. They are though not cleared from approximately 21:00 until 07:00.
- Do I need to clean the property at the end of my stay?
No, cleaning is included in our rental, but you will still need to remove all rubbish (both inside and outside the property) on your day of departure.
- Is there an enclosed outside area for small children to play in?
- Can you recommend a ski hire shop?
To rent great ski equipment at the best prices, please visit our ski hire page.
- Where is the nearest ski school?
We recommend 3 ski schools in Haute-Nendaz: Swiss Ski School (skinendaz.ch), Neige Aventure (onthemountain.ch/) and Premier Alpine Center (premieralpinecentre.com/). All schools have many excellent English-speaking instructors.
- What is the cost of lift passes?
Full details of lift pass costs, including the 4 Valleys lift pass which covers Nendaz, Siviez, Veysonnaz, Verbier, Mont-Fort, plus pre-ordering online can be found on the Ski Pass Nendaz – 4 Vallées website.
- How far away are the ski slopes?
The nearest ski slope (Pracondu – Blue Level) of Nendaz is 70m from the property.
- How far away is the bus stop for the ski bus?
The chalet is located on the slopes of Nendaz-Tracouet. Should for exceptional reasons the resort of Nendaz be closed. The nearest stop for the ski bus to Siviez is at 0.7 km from the property at the Nendaz-Télécabine.
- Will I need a car to go skiing?
As the Nendaz (Tracouet) ski pistes are around 70m away, you shouldn’t need a car.
- Are the ski buses free?
With ski pass in Nendaz to Siviez yes.
- At what time do ski lifts open and close?
The lifts open at 09:00 and close between 16:30 and 17:00
Practical – Indoors
- Can I bring my dog/cat?
No, animals are not accepted in our property, no exceptions
- What are the bedroom and bed details?
All bedrooms feature
a small retractable desk, a flat screen HDTV, adjustable reading led lights (except
bedroom 7) and a window with a view on the Valley.
All bathrooms feature a hairdryer and Molton Brown toiletries.
By default, we will set up the bedrooms with double beds. Nevertheless, all double can be re-arrange to twin beds according to your needs. Please let us know at the time of booking.
– Bedroom 1
1 double bed 160X190cm, with an ensuite shower room with shower, hand basin and an independent wc.
– Bedroom 2
1 double bed 160X190cm with an ensuite shower room with shower and hand basin and an independent wc.
– Bedroom 3
1 double bed 160X190cm plus 1 set of bunk beds 80x190cm, with an ensuite shower room with shower and hand basin and an independent wc.
– Bedroom 4
1 double bed 160X190cm with ensuite shower room with shower, hand basin and independent wc.
– Bedroom 5
1 double bed 160X190cm.
– Bedroom 6
2 twin beds 80x190cm
– Bedroom 7
2 set of bunk beds 90x190cm (hand-made solid wood)
These bedrooms do not have ensuite facilities. There are 2 shared shower room just next to the bedrooms with shower, hand basin and there are 2 independent wc.
There is a further shower by the steam room (hammam)
- Can I smoke inside the property?
Our property is non-smoking, but you can, of course, smoke outside.
- Is there a garden?
Yes, there is a 100 m2 garden.
- How large is the terrace?
The terrace is 140m2..
- Can you arrange babysitting / child minding?
Yes we can arrange a baby sitter / child minder. Please ask us for details once you have secured your booking.
- Can you provide a baby’s cot?
Yes (it is essential you inform us if you would like a baby’s cot prior to your arrival). Please note that we do not supply bed linen for cots.
- Can you provide a baby’s high chair?
- What do I do if I break something or something stops working during my stay?
We realise that “accidents can (and do) happen”. If
something is broken or stops working during your stay, please let us know
- Do you have a raclette grill?
- Do you have a fondue set?
- Do you have a barbecue available?
Yes, a gas barbecue is available at the property.
- Is there cleaning equipment available?
Yes and a selection of cleaning products.
Weekend & Short Stay Bookings
- At what times of the year do you accept weekend and short stay bookings?
We accept short stay bookings most of year except Christmas, New Year and weeks around February Carnival.
- What are the minimum number of nights for a short stay booking?
The minimum price is for a 2-night stay but you can also pay the price and stay for as little as one night.
- What are your arrival and departure times for weekend bookings?
For weekend bookings (unless otherwise stated) you can arrive from on your day of arrival and will need to vacate the property by on your day of departure.
- How many nights are your weekend bookings?
Our weekend bookings are for two nights (but you can also pay the two night price and stay for one night). (Note: the price for 6 days is the same as for a week).
- Is it possible to stay for one night only?
It is no problem to stay for only a single night but the price
will be the same as a two night stay.
Can you arrange additional cleaning during our stay?
Yes, we offer a variety of cleaning options: weekly, fortnightly, one-off, or bed linen changes. Please let us know your specific requirements and we will send you a quote.