Make an

Enquiry

  • Personal details

  • Other details

Weekly rates at Chalet Altitude 1600

from 6900 EUR (VAT Included)

Included in the weekly chalet rates are the following services:

1. Amenities

  • Beds are prepared before your arrival.
  • Linen and household supplies.
  • Highspeed Internet through Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
  • Firewood for the open fireplace.
  • High chair and baby cot.
  • Use of all the amenities provided in the chalet (Outdoor Gas BBQ, Hammam, Jacuzzi, Washing machines, Dryers, Kitchen and its appliances, Cable TV, Boot Warmer).

2. Cleaning

  • Midweek 4h clean (Winter Only).
  • End of week/or stay full chalet, linen & towels clean.

3. Parking & Chalet Access

  • 5 parking spaces at the chalet.
  • Parking spaces at the parking ‘Les Clèves’ (Snow Season).
  • Arrival and Departure transport in a Polaris Ranger from/to the parking ‘Les Clèves’ to/from the chalet Altitude 1600 (Snow Season).
  • 3 transport trips per week of stay in a Polaris Ranger from the parking ‘Les Clèves’ to the chalet (Snow Season).

4. Not Included

  • Security/Breakage deposit.

Optional supplementary services*:

  • Access to the ‘Grand Crus Wine Cellar’ (deposit required – consumption not included).
  • Consumption of wines in both wine cellars, including Cave Fin Bec Valaisan wines.
  • Midweek change of bed sheets and linen (on request).
  • Catering.
  • All other activities.

Payment terms.
A 30% non refundable deposit along with a signed rental agreement is to be received to confirm the reservation. The remaining balance (70%) is due 56 days prior to arrival date at the latest.

Damage deposit.
A 3200 CHF Damage Deposit is required. The 3200 CHF will be refunded 2 days after checkout if there is no damage or excessive cleaning fees.

Additional :
The local tourist taxes per person per night of stay is required:

  • CHF 2.50 per adult,
  • CHF1.50 per child younger than 12 years old

Cancellations. You have the right to cancel your reservation. Payments will be refunded as follows:

  • 70% if cancelled more than 56 days prior to the check-in date
  • 50% if cancelled more than 30 days prior to the check-in date
  • No refunds for cancellation less than 30 days prior to the check-in date or after arrival.

Check-in/check-out. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. check-out time is 10:00 a.m. Depending on availability, early check-in and late check-out is available.