It’s the time of the year again – first of all, got to say this : it’s snowing in Switzerland!!! Loving it!! 🙂
That’s why if you are wondering what to do on Saturday December 16th – you can come celebrate the beginning of the 2017-2018 ski season in (Siviez) Nendaz !
The program is full of great stuff!
- You can try new skis and snowboards for free
- You can have some ski lessons (you know to get a refresh on those moves)
- Enjoy live music on the ski slopes
- Even participate in a contest for a free season pass for 2018-2019!!
Of course, looking for a place to stay for the weekend? Reach out to us!
Full Program (Source: Nendaz.ch):
Table of Contents
SAVOURS TO DISCOVER
- Combatseline: raclette
- Chez Caroline: suckling pig
- Chotte de Tortin: chip and burger stand
- Plan du Fou: oyster bar
MUSIC ON THE PISTES
All day with:
- DJ Dr. Fad-R (winner of the Red Bull 3Style Suisse 2017)
- DJ Elalusinante
- DJ Ian
- The street band Look See Go
- The Haute Ecole de Jazz de Sion
All day at the Jardin des Neiges at the end of the pistes – free
FREE TESTING OF SKIS, SNOWBOARDS AND TELEMARKS
Rendezvous from 9:30 am at the end of the piste of Tortin
FREE SKI AND SNOWBOARD GROUP LESSONS
Rendezvous at 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm and 2 pm at the end of the piste of Tortin
AFTER-SKI AT NENDAZ RESORT
EDELWEISS AFTER-SKI BAR
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm: live concert of Uptown Lights
- 7:30 pm – midnight: DJ Maddis & Jelly Beats
- 6 pm – 2 am: DJ Dr. Fad-R (winner of the Red Bull 3Style Suisse 2017)