This is an experience I bet most of you have never done – skiing under the full moon !
Yep you can do that in Nendaz – the best part – it’s easy to come home back the chalet Altitude 1600 as we’re on the ski slopes! 🙂 There are only 4 times it’ll happen, once a month, so save your spot – reservation is mandatory!
- – Departure from Tracouet gondola
- Welcome drink at the top of Tracouet (2200m) and Alp horns
- Thematic meal at the Tracouet restaurant (self-service) with entertainment or the famous „Café de Paris steak“ (served upstairs)
- Opening of the „Jean-Pierre“ slope (ski-lift, blue slope)
- Return to the village by ski or by gondola (non-skiers are warmly welcome)
Saturday January 6th – from 7pm
„Racler comme jamais“ evening – With live singer David Charles
On the menu: assiette valaisanne, raclette (all you can eat) and apricot sorbet
Saturday February 3rd 2018 – from 7pm
Rockabily evening -Live band: Coconut Kings
On the menu: Double steak burger, french fries, salad
Saturday March 3rd 2018 – from 7:30 pm
Vintage evening – 80’s, 90’s & 2000 music – with live DJ
On the menu: Paëlla
Saturday March 31st 2018 – from 7:30 pm
Evening of Swiss traditions
Alphorns from Nendaz, yodel from Pully and live band „Les amis de Sonville“
On the menu: „The Benichon“, a traditional Swiss menu with meat and vegetables
Full details on the Nendaz website.